Employment Opportunities Renal Disease & Hypertension
Our commitment is to provide the best possible care to patients while making access to providers a top priority. If your career priority is clinical independence and high quality patient care we have an opportunity for you.
Thank you for your interest at Premier Renal Care. We are proud to be the premier nephrology private practice in Greater Akron area.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Medical Assistant (MA)
We're looking for an energetic, experienced MA (medical assistant) or LPN (licensed practical nurse) to join PRC team. Your focus will be to support your doctor so together you give your patients thorough, timely and compassionate care. You'll be cross trained with other staff members.
You must have a reliable car and have relevant experience in an outpatient setting within the last few years, including EMR use.
Your duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Prep charts in eClinicals Works (ECW) prior to patient appointments
- Room patients: vitals, med rec, review symptoms, document medical history
- Work on telephone patient encounters for your doctor- be his liaison to patients
- Schedule patient appointments,
- No injections or EKGs. phlebotomy experience can be a plus.
- We are looking for a well organized individual, with a focus on customer service and team work, if this is the right fit for you - email your resume and any details about what you are looking for in an ideal position.
- Job Type: Full-time
Benefits:401(k),Dental, Health insurance
Paid time off
- Clinic schedule: Monday to Friday
To apply for this opportunities or learn more about the position, please email resume with cover letter to:
Physician Assistant (PA-C) & Advanced Nurse Practitioner (NP-C)
Our well established Nephrology practice is looking for a BE/BC colleague to meet the needs of a growing adult inpatient and outpatient referral base.
Our practice offers a collegial team of providers and support staff who provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for kidney disease and hypertension.
Our practice highlights include:
* Blend of outpatient and inpatient practice
* Collaboration with 4 Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
* Hospital consults and coverage at several NE Ohio locations
* Collaboration with local dialysis centers
* Flexible office scheduling options
* Dedicated ancillary support teams
* Large referring physician base
* Shared call coverage
* Teaching opportunities
* Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record
* Efficient access to specialty physician network
* Comprehensive certified clinical support team
* Membership to the Ohio Independent Collaborative (OIC)
Education and Training
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the State of Ohio.
- Certificate of Authority, State of Ohio.
- National Certification in Adult, Family or Acute Care.
- BLS required, until ACLS obtained.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in nursing care relevant to medical patient population to include leadership/management experience with demonstrated success.
Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and sensitively orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and use clinical outcome and aggregate data.
- Clinical expertise in patient population.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize work and solve problems
We’re proud to offer a value-based practice model with a diversified patient base, competitive salary and benefits.
To apply for this opportunity or receive more information, please email:
We’re Always Ready To Help
For questions or concerns, get in touch with us today.
Our reliable kidney doctors will give you the
answers you need.